Outreach Monks is a link building and content services venture. We provide our services and campaigns after we receive the full fee. As a client or service partner, you shall consent to the following terms and conditions of the services offered by Outreach monks.
OUTREACH MONKS SERVICES
Outreach Monks will perform the following services in SEO, depending upon the subscription:
- Create visual and written content like blogs and articles.
- Generate placement and submission reports.
- Propagate link popularity by obtaining backlinks from other websites.
- Fetch potential bloggers that shall publish content promoting the customer’s brand.
- Please note that we do not accept Paypal payments for any SEO services.
- We uphold full confidentiality and no terms and conditions with clients will be disclosed to any third party. This agreement is strictly between Outreach Monks and the first person client.
- Outreach Monks reserves the right to moderate changes to anchor texts and order details to ensure the best results.
- We do not guarantee for permanent links on any specified blog/website. We try our best to maintain a good link profile.
- In case of recurring link building packages, the order is eligible for cancellation/refund only within 2 days of placing the order. Any cancellation request post 2 days would not be accepted since the team will initiate the campaign by then.
- Outreach Monks is not liable for any damages and losses to the client’s website (consequential and incidental) by way of claims by third party sites. As an end user, you assume all responsibility for any losses that may occur.
- In case of any changes in the policies of search engines and exclusion of client websites from directories, blogs, and other websites, Outreach Monks is not responsible.
- Since Outreach Monks is a outsourced SEO service provider, we do not guarantee favorable changes in keyword, phrases or searches. After publishing backlinks, we are not liable to any unforeseen changes that may occur.
- Outreach Monks will not be responsible if the client uses any third party services which links to ‘link farms’ or ‘bad neighborhoods’.
NON DISCLOSURE POLICY
- We maintain utmost confidentiality for the client information and only share the necessary jobwork to any third party, that too with the client’s autonomous consent.
- The electronic agreement between the Outreach Monks and the client stands valid with your autonomous consent.
- This agreement shall not be considered as NDA, unless both the parties, Outreach Monks and the client, enters into any such legal agreement in writing, mutually.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
- As an ethical measure, the agreement stands null and void, if the client is found to be indulged in illegal and offensive websites and industries.
- Any content which endorses hate, racism, animal abuse, product, defamation aimed at any person, community and institution will be found offensive,may lead to the termination of the agreement, and the client shall be liable for consequent loss.
We recommend that you contact and get in touch with us if you’re unsure about the nature of your order.