Buy Backlinks Like a Pro in 2023: The Ultimate Guide
Have you considered buying backlinks but are unsure of where to start or whether it’s even worthwhile? 🤔
When it comes to getting noticed online, backlinks are like secret pathways that lead search engines straight to your website. 🔗
These special links, which come from other websites, can do wonders for your website’s rankings. 🚀
But getting backlinks isn’t as simple as snapping your fingers. It takes careful planning, reaching out to others, and, most importantly, being cautious. 😌
Some people are tempted to take shortcuts by buying backlinks; they often fail to consider the associated risks. ⚠️
In this article, we’re going to dive into the world of buying backlinks and show you how to buy them like a pro. 💪
Understanding the Basics: What are Backlinks? 🔗
Let’s kick things off with: what are backlinks? In simple terms, they’re links from one website to another.
Think of backlinks as friendly shout-outs for your website. When you get one, it’s like someone’s telling the internet, “This site is cool. Check it out!”
Backlinks help search engines like Google notice your website. The more good quality inks you have, the better. 🚀
However, not all backlinks are equal. There are two types: DoFollow and NoFollow. DoFollow backlinks give your website a ranking boost, while NoFollow backlinks can still attract visitors.
Google prefers backlinks from reliable and relevant sites anyway. So, quality over quantity is key. 🔍
In a nutshell, backlinks help your website get seen.
Up next, we’ll explore why some people buy backlinks and if it’s a good move. Stick around!
What is buying backlinks?
Buying backlinks involves paying a website to provide you with a backlink from their website. It’s a give-and-take process where you give them money, and they give you a referral link.
Why Buy Backlinks? A Look at the Pros and Cons
1. Time-saving 🕒: Building backlinks is a time-consuming process. It involves reaching out to other website owners, writing guest posts, or creating enticing content that naturally earns links.
When you buy links from a reputable vendor, you save a lot of time that you can invest in other important tasks.
2. Improved Rankings 🚀: Quality links can significantly improve your website’s SEO rankings.
Search engines like Google view backlinks as a vote of confidence, and a site with high authority backlinks is likely to rank higher in search results.
3. Increased Traffic 📈: When your site has a backlink from another popular website, it can lead to increased traffic.
This not only helps with search engine rankings but also brings potential customers to your website.
4. Competitive Edge 🏆: Buying backlinks can give you a competitive advantage, especially if your competitors have a robust backlink profile. It can help level the playing field and even enable you to outrank them in search results.
1. Risk of Penalties ⚠️: Search engines, especially Google, frown upon the practice of buying links. If you’re not careful and buy in bulk from non-reputed vendors, such as certain sellers on Fiverr, you risk being penalized.
This could result in your site being downgraded in search results or, in extreme cases, removed entirely.
2. Quality Control 😨: When you buy paid links, you might not have complete control over the quality of the sites linking to you. Low-quality or spammy links can harm your SEO instead of helping it.
3. Cost 💸: Quality links from reputable vendors are not cheap. While they can offer good ROI, it’s a considerable upfront cost, especially for small businesses or startups.
Buying backlinks can be beneficial if done correctly. The key is to purchase from a reputable vendor like Outreach Monks that offers quality over quantity.
How to Safely Buy Backlinks in 2023 🔗
Navigating the world of buying backlinks can feel like walking a tightrope. But, if done with care, you can mitigate the risks involved. Here are some pointers:
1. Vet Your Sources Carefully
Not all backlink providers are created equal. Some will link you to reputable sites, while others may use questionable or spammy sites.
Before ever purchasing backlinks, ensure that you conduct thorough research on any provider. You can examine their reviews, backlinks samples, and case studies of their clients.
Additionally, consider looking closely at the backlink profile of their own website. If they’re acquiring high-authority external links for themselves, they might be able to secure similar links for you as well.
2. Quality Over Quantity
Getting one backlink from a high-quality site is far more beneficial than numerous links from low-quality sites. Focus on good quality backlinks over quantity.
3. Diversify Your Backlink Portfolio
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. A diverse portfolio of backlinks from various high-quality sources looks more natural to Google and is more beneficial for your SEO.
4. Opt for DoFollow Links
While NoFollow links can drive traffic, DoFollow links have more SEO value as they pass on ‘link juice‘ from the linking website to yours.
5. Use Natural Anchor Text
The text that is used to link back to your site (known as the ‘anchor text’) should look natural and not overly optimized with your keywords, as this can flag spam alerts to Google.
6. Remember, Content is King 👑
While backlinks are important, never forget the value of high-quality content. Google and users both appreciate fresh, relevant content, so continue to prioritize this in your SEO strategy.
Remember, the goal of buying backlinks should be to complement your existing SEO strategy, not to replace it.
Google’s ViewPoint on Buying Backlinks
Google does not like the buying of backlinks.
They believe links should be earned because they show the quality of your content.
According to Google’s Link Schemes, “Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site’s ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.”
However, Google knows some businesses hire paid link back-building experts or companies.
If these companies use good techniques, like connecting with bloggers to share quality content, it’s okay. This is seen as ‘earning’ backlinks, not buying them.
Such companies work hard to build a natural backlink profile.
They do a lot of research, create relationships with others, and always share useful content.
Google likes this approach as it makes the internet a better place.
So, Google is against buying or selling backlinks but supports earning them by sharing high-quality content.
This way, businesses can follow Google’s rules and still improve their backlink profile.
Top 5 Vendors to Buy High-Quality Backlinks
Stay with us and discover the top five trusted vendors from where you can buy high-quality backlinks, primed to boost your website’s authority and search engine rankings.
1. Outreach Monks: This vendor stands out for its tailor-made link-building services.
Their dedicated team of experts creates high-quality, relevant content for authoritative blogs and embeds your links organically, resulting in a natural boost for your website’s SEO.
2. Submit Core: Specializing in SEO services, Submit Core offers a range of solutions including the opportunity to acquire high authority backlinks.
3. Help a Reporter Out (HARO): Although not a traditional link-building service, HARO provides an excellent opportunity to acquire organic, high-quality links.
By connecting journalists and bloggers with sources, you can get your website mentioned in authoritative publications and earn natural backlinks.
4. Neil Patel: Recognized globally for his expertise in digital marketing and SEO, Neil Patel and his team offer comprehensive SEO & Link building services.
5. From The Future: This digital marketing agency prides itself on its unique, future-forward approach to SEO.
They have a specialized team that focuses on crafting engaging content and strategically acquiring high-authority backlinks.
Types of Backlinks That Are Good for You
Let’s unwrap the types of backlinks that can work wonders for your website’s ranking.
These are the cream of the crop in the backlink world.
When another website owner or blogger voluntarily links to your site within their content, it is because they believe your site adds value for their readers.
That’s an editorial backlink.
Guest Blogging Backlinks
Guest posts are another method to earn backlinks.
These are articles written by you or on your behalf to be published on another website or blog.
This is a great way to earn backlinks, provided that the content is high quality and relevant to the host site.
Business Profile Backlinks
Then we have backlinks from your business profiles.
These backlinks come from websites, local directories, or industry-specific directories.
They help increase your online visibility and can contribute to a stronger backlink profile.
Backlinks from Webinars or Free Tools
Offering free resources is another strategy to consider.
Webinars, tools, or informative guides can attract lots of backlinks, as other websites link to your resource.
Backlinks from Reviews and Testimonials
Reviews and testimonials are also viable sources of backlinks.
If you provide a testimonial for a product or service, you can often include a backlink to your site.
Similarly, backlinks can be earned from reviews of your products or services.
Social Media Backlinks
Finally, let’s not forget about social media.
Although most social media links are nofollow (they don’t pass PageRank), they help diversify your backlink profile.
They can also drive significant traffic to your website.
The Cost of Buying Backlinks: Setting Your Budget
Navigating the costs of buying backlinks can be tricky. But, with the right knowledge, you can set a budget that brings the best value for your website.
Understand the Varying Costs of Backlinks
First, it’s essential to know that costs vary widely in the backlink market.
Several factors influence these variations, such as the quality, domain authority, and reputation of the linking website.
1. Factors Influencing the Cost of Backlinks
Websites with higher domain authority (DA) often command higher prices for backlinks. The relevance, content quality, and traffic of the linking site also play a part in determining how much backlinks cost you.
2. Approximate Costs of Buying Backlinks
While it’s hard to pin down exact prices due to the factors mentioned, you can expect to pay anywhere from $300 to $2000 per backlink from a reputable source.
Real-World Examples: Case Studies on Buying Backlinks
These case studies will provide a clearer understanding of the impact of buying links on your SEO strategy.
Case Study 1: E-commerce Brand Success with Purchased Backlinks
Represent CLO, a men’s streetwear clothing brand, partnered with Outreach Monks to improve their search rankings and organic traffic through a link-building campaign.
Outreach Monks implemented a tailored approach, targeting high-quality and relevant backlinks. The results were remarkable:
- Monthly organic traffic more than doubled, increasing from 66k to 132k visitors.
- The number of ranking keywords experienced a significant jump, from 15k to 42k.
- The estimated value of monthly traffic tripled, growing from $15k to $40k.
- Improved rankings were achieved for highly competitive keywords like “varsity jacket,” “graphic tees,” and “oversized t-shirt.”
Furthermore, the domain rating (DR) for Represent CLO also witnessed an increase, indicating the effectiveness of the acquire backlinks campaign.
This case study highlights the positive impact of targeted backlinking strategies on organic traffic, keyword rankings, and overall brand visibility.
Case Study 2: The Downside of Buying Low-Quality Backlinks
Let’s look at a real-life example of buying cheap backlinks. I found this on Searchenginejournal.
Once, a website owner decided to buy a backlink package. He found an offer on Fiverr that cost only $5 for 1000 backlinks.
He thought it would help his website do better in search engine rankings.
But things didn’t go as planned. After buying the backlinks, his website disappeared from Google’s search results again. It was like his website was invisible on the internet.
This story is a warning about the dangers of buying backlinks. It might seem like a good idea, but it can cause big problems.
So, it’s always important to be careful with SEO and backlink buying and building strategies.
These case studies underscore the importance of a balanced and well-thought-out SEO strategy when buying backlinks.
In the next section, we will explore future trends in buying backlinks in 2023 and beyond. Stay tuned!
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Buying Backlinks
Buying backlinks can be a game-changer for your SEO strategy if done right.
However, some common mistakes can negatively impact your website’s performance.
Let’s discuss these to ensure your backlink buying journey is successful.
Mistake 1: Focusing on Quantity Over Quality
Buying a bunch of low-quality links may seem like a quick win, but it can hurt your website’s search engine ranking too, in the long run.
Mistake 2: Ignoring the Relevance of the Linking Site
Securing a backlink from an irrelevant website does little good to your SEO. Always ensure the linking website is relevant to your niche.
Mistake 3: Over-Optimizing Anchor Text
Over-optimized anchor text can make your backlinks appear unnatural, leading to penalties. Use a variety of natural and relevant anchor texts.
Mistake 4: Not Monitoring Your Backlinks
Once you’ve bought backlinks, it’s crucial to monitor their performance regularly. Use SEO tools to track metrics and adjust your strategy as needed.
Mistake 5: Buying Backlinks from Penalized Sites
Backlinks from sites that have been penalized by search engines can harm your rankings. Always check the status of a website before purchasing backlinks from it.
Mistake 6: Buying Cheap, Low-Quality Backlinks from Fiverr
High-quality links are born of effort and time. They require top-notch content and careful outreach technique.
Quick-fix deals on platforms like Fiverr often deliver low-quality links that can harm your site. The truth is quality demands time, which comes at a cost.
So, don’t fall into the trap of cheap backlink gigs. Investing in high-quality, link building services will yield long-term benefits.
Avoiding these mistakes will help you maximize the benefits of your purchased backlinks.
In-house vs Buying Backlinks
- Greater Control: Handling backlinks yourself gives you full control over your strategy and lets you tailor it to your specific needs.
- In-Depth Understanding: Managing backlinks in-house helps you understand SEO and your website’s performance better.
- High Costs: In countries like the USA, Australia, or the UK, an in-house resource can be costly. Along with salaries, you might need to invest in SEO tools, outreach tools, content creation, and blogger fees. This could push the total cost for 16 backlinks close to 10k USD.
- Time-Consuming: Creating backlinks can take a lot of time and distract you from other important business tasks.
- Steep Learning Curve: Effective backlink strategies require a lot of expertise and knowledge, which can be hard to gain.
- Limited Resources: In-house teams might not have the tools, connections, and expertise that specialized backlink agencies have.
- Expertise: Companies from which you buy quality backlinks know how to run successful backlink campaigns.
- Access to Resources: These companies usually have a wide range of tools, contacts, and strategies, which can lead to more effective campaigns.
- Time Savings: Buying backlinks gives you more time to focus on other important parts of your business.
- High-Quality Results: By choosing the best company to buy quality backlinks from, you can get high-quality links and avoid the risks of bad tactics.
Less Control: When you buy backlinks, you might not have as much direct control over the backlink strategy and implementation.
Monthly Budgeting for Buying Backlinks
- Website Current Metrics: If your website is new, has no backlinks, and has a low domain rating (DR), you might need to invest more at first, especially if your competitors have a higher domain rating.
Suppose your competitor has a domain rating (DR) of 25; you will need to strive to bring your DR up to this range to have a chance of outranking them.
Once your website improves, you can reduce your budget and maintain a steady investment to keep your rankings.
- Business Size: Smaller businesses might have a lower budget for buying backlinks compared to larger ones with more resources.
- Industry: The competitiveness of your industry can affect your budget. More competitive industries might need a higher budget to get good results.
- ROI Potential: Think about the long-term benefits of buying backlinks, like more organic traffic and better search engine rankings. These benefits should be part of your budget considerations.
- Quality Content and Outreach: Budget for creating high-quality content and reaching out to bloggers and influencers who might link to your content.
- Professional Services: Plan for costs related to hiring SEO professionals or agencies. Prices can vary widely, but these services can help you earn high-quality backlinks.
Alternatives to Buying Backlinks
While bought backlinks can quickly improve SEO, organic methods of link building offer long-term benefits and boost site reputation.
- Organic Link Building Value: Earning backlinks organically from other websites signals your content’s value and trustworthiness to search engines, yielding sustainable SEO benefits.
- Earning Backlinks Naturally: Natural backlink earning involves creating high-quality content that others want to link to. This can be done through guest blogging and building relationships with other website owners in your niche.
Buying Backlinks vs. Organic Link Building
Both methods hold their unique places in a well-rounded SEO strategy.
Choosing to buy links can deliver immediate results.
However, it can also be costly, presenting risks if not managed correctly.
On the flip side, organic link-building requires a more significant investment of time and effort. Yet, it offers long-term benefits and confers higher credibility on your website.
The decision on whether to buy paid backlinks or to rely more on organic link-building methods isn’t one to be taken lightly.
It largely depends on your available resources, specific goals, and risk tolerance.
How to Measure Your ‘Buy Backlinks’ Campaign Effectiveness
Measuring the effectiveness of your strategy to buy backlinks is a critical aspect of your SEO campaign.
This practice ensures that you’re gaining a return on your investment and that your efforts have a positive impact on your SEO.
- Track the Number of Backlinks: The initial, most straightforward metric is the number of backlinks you have secured. Tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush can furnish this information.
- Check the Quality of Backlinks: Not all backlinks are created equal. There’s a need to appraise the quality of the backlinks you’ve bought. High-quality backlinks come from reputable sites that bear relevance to your own.
- Monitor Your Website’s Domain Rating (DR): DR is a measure of the power of a domain name and is one of many search engine ranking factors. The higher your DR, the better your site is likely to rank. A successful backlinks campaign should boost your DR over time.
- Analyze the No-Follow or Do-Follow Status: It’s essential to examine the type of backlinks you’re securing. Do-follow links pass on ranking power and can impact your SEO more potently than no-follow links, which do not pass on this power.
- Analyze Traffic Data: An increase in website traffic should result from your paid links campaign. Google Analytics is a handy tool for this purpose.
- Keyword Rankings: Your position on the search engine results pages (SERPs) for your targeted keywords should improve following your backlinks campaign.
Conclusion: A Strategic Approach to Buying Backlinks
Investing in the strategy to buy backlinks can potentially boost your SEO, but it’s crucial to prioritize quality over quantity.
Both the relevance of the linking website and a diverse backlink profile are essential. Remember, buying paid links isn’t a standalone practice – it should be part of an overall SEO strategy, complementing quality content and organic link building.
Hence, the decision to buy backlinks must be judicious and align with your broader SEO objectives.
As SEO trends evolve, using this guide will help make informed decisions.
The aim is to understand how to optimally use paid backlinks, such as when you choose to buy backlinks, for enhanced SEO performance.
This ensures that you remain updated and can adapt to the changing landscape of SEO.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are backlinks and how do they impact SEO?
Backlinks are incoming links to a webpage. They are a crucial part of SEO as they signify a vote of confidence from one site to another, impacting search engine rankings.
How many backlinks do I need to rank my website?
The quantity of backlinks required for a website relies on several factors including industry competitiveness, website age, and backlink quality. There is no definitive right number applicable to all. Instead of emphasizing the number of backlinks, it is advisable to prioritize their quality. A few backlinks from authoritative and relevant websites can yield greater benefits compared to numerous backlinks from low-quality sources.
What's the difference between DoFollow and NoFollow backlinks?
DoFollow backlinks pass on ranking power from the linking site to the linked site, while NoFollow backlinks don't pass on ranking power but still can influence SEO indirectly.
How much do quality backlinks cost?
The cost of purchasing quality backlinks can greatly vary, with factors like the linking site's authority, traffic, and relevance. According to a survey conducted by Outreach Monks, the average cost of a quality backlink ranges from $300 to $2000.
Is it legal to buy backlinks?
Backlink buying is legal, but buying links direct from websites without putting them under sponsored by Google should never occur.
Are Fiverr backlinks good?
Fiverr isn’t a great opportunity for acquiring links, so it’s best to avoid buying them from this source. Fiverr isn’t a great opportunity for acquiring links, so it’s best to avoid buying them from this source.
What Types of Backlinks are Valuable?
Not all backlinks are created equal, and high-quality ones are more valuable. So, it’s essential to focus on creating high-quality links if you want your web pages and site to secure higher rankings in the SERPs.